Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Christmas! (Plus Song of the Week)

The day has arrived! We're having a nice morning here; the snow is melting and it's in the forties, but that sounds pretty darn good to me. There's no one here, the tree is lit, Godzilla movies are on the TV, and we've opened our presents and are making breakfast. Plus, Becca looks so gosh darn cute in the Godzilla feet slippers my Dad got for her.

Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday. Whichever holiday it is (or isn't) for you, have a fantastic day. Love and peace to all of you.

Also, since it's Sunday, it's Song of the Week, and since it's the last Christmas post, that means it's SamuraiFrog's Essential Christmas Songs #42. And since it's the meaning of life, the universe and everything, and since it's Christmas Day, and since I've somehow never featured this song before (on this list) and it makes me incredibly happy, and since it's the obvious choice if you're me, here we go. Have a great day!

No comments: