Friday, November 25, 2016

And We're in the Holiday Season Now

I'll be posting semi-regularly through the season, for sure picking up my list of essential Christmas songs, Peanuts comic strips, and throwing in commercials and other stuff. I contemplated giving up on this blog after the election, I'll be honest, but I'm going to try to pick some other threads back up and start spinning them again. It's been a really rough time... I'm going through psychological testing, an upcoming disability hearing, and the possibility of being bipolar (I'll talk about that later), as well as just trying to come to terms with how things are going to be and how much I'm going to rage against that. For right now, I'm just going to continue letting this tree glow and adding ornaments and eat some leftover pumpkin pie and we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Sam G said...

I've been feeling existential nausea since Nov. 9th. I'm glad you're not giving up.
On another note...that is an awesome cola poster up there. Love it!

Roger Owen Green said...

You may need to write, now more than ever. My output is down, but I had a cushion...

Jason Fleming said...

While understandable, you would very much be missed....