Monday, August 22, 2016

Muppet Monday

I haven't really talked about it online, but this afternoon I'll be going in for my first of three sessions for psychological testing. I think the first session's an interview. I'm a little anxious about it ("a little anxious" for me equals "near-panic" for most other people I know). This is all to determine whether or not I actually have ADHD. It's over on campus, and today's the first day of classes, so that'll be fun. I know right where the building is (I took my psychology classes there), but parking is going to be an ordeal.

Anyway, since I'm doing psychological stuff, here's a short sketch from an episode of Muppets Tonight that starred Sandra Bullock and takes place in a psychiatrist's office. It's a play on the "Mahna, Mahna" sketch and has an appearance by Doglion, a monster that doesn't get enough screen time.

4 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I used this clip in a FB conversation about Sandra Bullock just a couple days ago, who, I think, looks sexy as hell when she's dancing.

Carl said...

I completely agree about Sandra Bullock dancing in this (it's her taking down her hair)

Also, you'll handle it all like a champ! Although I doubt the person doing the test will look like SB...

SamuraiFrog said...

The first part was an intake interview, so it wasn't so bad. The testing will come later. And it was a pretty graduate student who did the interview, so that was pretty nice.

Carl said...

Did she wear glasses and do a little dance? That's how I decided on my dentist.