Tuesday, May 31, 2016

This June, Ask Me Anything

I've been disengaged from this blog for far too long (for a number of reasons), so I'm putting out a call for help: ask me some questions. Some of you guys do this every year, and I did it once a little while back (my memory is such that I can't actually remember if it was last year, the year before, the year before that, etc.), and I enjoyed just talking about stuff I hadn't thought to talk about before. I know I'm not the most interesting cat in the alley, but no question is off limits, big or small, of consequence or frivolous or anything you just wonder about.

Just leave your questions here, or email me at samuraifrog@yahoo.com with the subject line Ask Me Anything, and I'll start answering them here when I have some.

I hope you do have some questions, even if it's just asking me to choose between Betty and Veronica. Just trying to have some fun and get back in touch with this blogging thing. And if you don't, hey, that's cool, too. I'm gonna try this summer to just take some tiny steps outside of myself and communicate again.

6 comments:

phoniexflames said...

If your could live anywhere in the world, where would you settle? And also, why?

Roger Owen Green said...

I'll try to think of something...

abc said...

Thoughts on turning 40?

Lindsey Kelley said...

1. What are some of your favorite cartoons? Like, top five?

2. What's the worst book you've ever had the misfortune to read?

3. In your opinion, who's the funniest comedian working right now?

Hopefully, that's not too many...

Kelly Sedinger said...

1. How indicative is it of a broken nation that a major party is about to nominate Donald Trump?

2. You haven't mentioned baking in a while. Have you been baking of late?

3. Do you read SAGA? If so, any thoughts on it?

4. What is DC's movie problem, anyway? (Assuming you think DC has one. I think that their movies are pretty crappy, the Nolan Batman films excepted, and while I like those, I don't think they're the best thing ever.)

Roger Owen Green said...

OK: Betty or Veronica? Ginger or Mary Ann? The UK or US The Office? The Beatles or the Stones? Rock, paper, or scissors? And finally, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck COULD chuck wood?