Friday, October 02, 2015

This Week in Neat-O

:: Paul Verhoeven on the 20th anniversary of Showgirls. Typing that sentence makes me feel old.

:: The Forest looks like an interesting supernatural thriller. (And it stars Natalie Dormer, whom I also find very interesting.)

:: Quit teasing Jessica Jones and just put it on Netflix already, damn it. I can't wait to see this thing, particularly since I basically know nothing about the character.

:: Hear 150 Tracks Highlighting Brian Eno’s Career as a Musician, Composer & Producer. I know what I'm doing with the rest of my day.

Eh, I guess not a lot of neat stuff happened this week. Go make something neat! Enjoy the cool air!

2 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I did a great primer of Jessica Jones over at the cave of cool.

SamuraiFrog said...

Ah, I missed it, but I'm catching up with it now. And if Luke Cage doesn't say "Sweet Christmas," I will be very unhappy.