Tuesday, October 06, 2015

HALLOWEEN: Lego Minifigs!

Every year, Lego releases a new series of standalone minifigures. I always see something I'd ideally love to have in my meager collection, but I never can afford to buy any of them (or much of anything, really), so I just look on and admire from afar.

This year's collection is really special, because they're all horror-themed. These are small, but here are all sixteen of them:
Pirate ghost! Human fly! Aw, hell, I love them all. Even the zombie businessman. Man, kids have the best options these days. Not that I wasn't happy with the Space, Castle, and Pirate systems as a kid, but... damn. I remember me and Carl drawing out plans for what Batman and Indiana Jones Legos would look like on graph paper, and now kids actually have Batman and Indiana Jones (and Star Wars and Avengers and Jurassic Park and Lord of the Rings and so, so many more) Legos.

I can't afford Legos, so I haven't bought any in years. (I do get the video games, which I either buy used or am given for birthdays--I'm an easy gift) But these... these guys make me wish I had some disposable cash for a day. Great job, Lego!

2 comments:

Jez In Dallas said...

I hope everything went through alright, if so, please buy yourself some minifigs on me! Your blog has entertained me for years, so it's the least I could do.

SamuraiFrog said...

Wow, thank you! That's very generous!