Friday, June 05, 2015

This Week in Neat-O

:: These Amazing Videos Show What Happens When You Befriend A Wild Animal

:: I haven't seen Mad Max: Fury Road yet, but I dug this 80s-style trailer.

:: 25 Images of Markets "Regulating Themselves". Related lesson in capitalism: Fuck Your Hard Work.

:: 4 Harsh Truths It's Time To Accept About Modern Pop Culture says a lot about how I've been feeling about the toxic online atmosphere of adults arguing about live action cartoons.

(FYI, when it came out that the Rock *might* star in a remake of Big Trouble in Little China, I checked my DVD copy of the original and it hadn't dematerialized, so I think things are going to be okay.)

:: The Iceman List posits, rather successfully I think, that a lot of the bad guys from 80s movies were in the right. Basically the villains in most 80s movies, especially the comedies, were the guys who wanted to stop the irresponsible hero from doing whatever he wanted at absolutely any time.

I love the Busta Rhymes song "Gimmie Some More." I love Cookie Monster. My favorite Muppet lip dub so far.

No comments: