Friday, March 20, 2015

This Week in Neat-O

:: This American Bro: A Portrait of the Worst Guy Ever

:: Thor Is Selling More Comics As A Woman

:: The trailer for the 1981 film Roar. I've read a lot about the making of this movie lately, and it's all so fascinatingly insane. I've been trying to see it, so I'm glad to see it's hitting VOD this summer. Man, even watching the trailer makes me me incredibly nervous.

:: Pixels looks kinda cute and kinda lame and has a few actors I dig in it. God, I hate Kevin James, though. Just... so, so much. But when it shows up on HBO, I'm going to waste a pizza-and-Coke-filled night with it, my fantasies of Ashley Benson, and my dear, dear love for Pac-Man.

:: Oh my gosh, that new Age of Ultron TV spot. I am desperate to see this movie.

But the thing I'm most looking forward to this summer, for real?

All the time I hope I'm going to spend with Becca playing this:

2 comments:

Professor Chaos said...

I can't believe I've never heard of ROAR. Now I have to see it or I'll die!

MC said...

Chris Pratt characters seem to be making a lot of appearances in the LEGO universe (especially if he takes on the mantle of Indiana Jones as well).