Sunday, December 21, 2014

Song of the Week: "Dimension of Love"

Songs for Becca #30. This has all been leading up to this song, which I've been saving for today, the day after our 20th anniversary.

I've said before that I'm not really a big fan of anime, but I absolutely love Tenchi Universe. It's something my wife got into during our first summer together, and I ended up really, really enjoying it. We both had the same character and we both cried and cried at the end, and this was the song that played. Becca bought the soundtrack and used to put it on the mix tapes she made me, and somehow or another, in the two decades since, I've come to think of this as our song. Diane Michelle does the English vocals here. This is from that magical summer of 1995, when we were still a new couple, but knew we were going to be together for a long, long time.

No comments: