Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NOOO!!

Last year, my first therapist recommended finding a game to play that didn't make me too frustrated (itself a tall order, as I have real patience problems) that I could use to distract me when my anxiety was too overwhelming and Becca wasn't home. So this year I've been playing Pet Rescue Saga over on Facebook and really enjoying it.

And as of yesterday, I've played every playable level so far. Well over 700 of them.

Sigh.

Back to stupid Candy Crush, I guess.

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Did you grow up playing any card games? My current time-users on the bus are versions of backgammon, plus hearts, spades and solitaire.

SamuraiFrog said...

I've always been a solitaire player. I have a nice backgammon set that someone gave me when I was a kid, and to this day I have no idea how to play it... I should really learn.