Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Film Week

I'm really having a hard time today mentally/emotionally, so here are the basics.

GENTLEMAN'S AGREEMENT (1947) ***1/2

EAU DE MINNIE (2014) Love that it was branded in the Minnie Mouse series. ****

THE SECRET SEX LIFE OF A SINGLE MOM (2014) Loved that it was so sex-positive, and very surprised as it was a Lifetime movie. Understands the emotional and psychological dynamics of the Dom/sub relationship far, far better than Fifty Shades of Grey. ***

Sorry to truncate this, but it is a rough day today. Here's a sexy picture of Joe Manganiello.

Later.

4 comments:

Yasmin said...

I know there's nothing I can do but I really do wish you all the best :)

Kal said...

Hope you have a better week than the one you are having currently. I hate that it's good to know that someone else is having trouble getting it all to work like it's suppose to in life. I am currently struggling myself.

Roger Owen Green said...

LOVED Eau the Minnie. Also saw the one with Brazilian soccer; not a word of English, I don't think, but totally comprehensible.

Hope you feel better...

Tallulah Morehead said...

Are there unsexy photos of Joe Manganiello? I've never seen one.