Wednesday, April 30, 2014

P Is for Popcorn

I'm unsure of what to write about today, and if you can't make up your mind, you can never go wrong with Muppets. So, just for the hell of it on this gloomy day, here's the Swedish Chef in Pöpcørn, the last in a series of Muppet Studios virals that went from 2008-2010. I actually like that old Hot Butter song (I have it on a 1970s boxed set), but this is more fun. (They also have some fun with the captions.) I wish I knew who directed this so I could credit them... I feel like I once read that Kirk Thatcher directed some of these, but now I can't find any info.

Enjoy!


ABC Wednesday

3 comments:

Carver said...

Fun idea for P today. Carver, ABCW-Team

Leslie: said...

You're right! Can't go wrong with this...what fun!

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

Hot stuff. I remember well the original song.