Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Becca Just Thinks She's So Funny

Becca has a few different jobs, going out and putting out magazine, book, and candy stock at various stores in the area. On Mondays, she works overnight putting out books, so she gets home late (or, early, I guess), and then sleeps in. When I woke up this morning at 7:30 and walked out into the living room, this is what was waiting for me.



No, Becca. No. You stay classy.

This is like the time, last year, when I sat down on the toilet and suddenly noticed she'd drawn mad eyebrows, a goatee, horns and a devil tail on the baby on the Angel Soft package, along with a word balloon saying "Heh, heh, I can see you wiping your butt, Aaron."

This is what comes of living with an artist with a bizarre sense of humor.

1 comment:

Carl said...

Kate's jealous,