Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shorter Angus T. Jones

Two Days Ago: "Yeah, I decided I'm a Christian now. Don't watch Two and a Half Men, it's un-Christian filth and I think Satan actually executive produces it somehow. Sitting here with a guy who thinks Jay-Z is a freemason, Obama has a secret plan to turn children gay, and that the New York City gas crisis will lead to cannibalism only lends me credibility. So, yeah, don't watch the show I have no problem getting paid $350,000 an episode to be on for years and years, money which I could give to charity if I really wanted to take a moral stand. No, I don't know what 'hypocrite' means. No, I don't know what 'biting the hand that feeds you' means. No, I don't know what 'written out of a hit show' means. No, I don't know what 'career suicide' means. I don't even want to be on that awful show that I keep taking part in and accepting lots and lots of money to be on."

Yesterday: "When I said I didn't want to be on that awful show, I in no way meant to imply that I didn't want to keep making the money on that monster ratings hit. Sorry, I guess. Please don't take my money away. No, I don't know what 'ingrate' means. I know I'm on fewer episodes now because my character's in the army and there's an opportunity right there to just ship me off the show forever and then replace me with a kid that Ashton Kutcher's character never realized he had because Chuck Lorre would replace any of the leads on this show in a second, so what I meant to say was, you know, nothing."

Maybe in a couple of years when Two and a Half Men has ended and he's delivering pizzas for a living because no one wants to hire him after this, and his cult leader has taken all of his money, Chuck Lorre will let him wash his car or something.

5 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Agreed totally...

Kal said...

When do you think John Cryer will start to lose his shit. Seems to be a virus going around on that set.

SamuraiFrog said...

Honestly, I think with these two examples, Cryer is just going to be the smart one and keep his head down and not rock the boat. I think all those years out of the spotlight and looking for work made him never want to look this gift horse in the mouth.

Devilham said...

Not likely, Lowery comes off as kind of the hold a grudge type, LOL

DrNobody said...

Wouldn't be surprised, if the character is in the military, if they had him killed off in war as they did with Sheen's character... Just wait!!