Monday, November 05, 2012

Personal Update: I Voted

Just wanted to mention it, since I was complaining months ago about possibly not even voting because of ideological disappointment in Obama. While I still don't agree with some of the policies he's continued or some of the things he's not done, I'm not in the camp who keeps saying he's accomplished nothing at all. And I figured, you know, be an adult and actually make a choice. And if I didn't do the one thing I could to try and stop a Romney presidency, I'd never forgive myself--not voting is a vote for Romney.

So yeah, I voted on Friday, like a responsible American citizen.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Nice job. And thank you for making the right choice!

Roger Owen Green said...

good job, citizen.

Kelly Sedinger said...

Huzzah! No early voting where I live. Bummer.

Roger Owen Green said...

I VOTED! First in line in my district.