Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The New TMNT Series Has Everything

Okay, the past month in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics from IDW, we've had some really good teases. They've established the existence of Slash:

And found a way to make Fugitoid essential to the continuity:
They've also given us a really good look at General Krang and his empire, and made him a genuine (though still hidden) galactic threat. He and the Shredder aren't working together (yet, perhaps), but like I said, they're really doing a great job of combining aspects of the cartoon with aspects of the original comic. This is really the kind of reboot you want a reboot to be.

Anyway, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I really hope all of this intergalactic stuff means we're going to be seeing Triceratons any minute now. That would make me insanely happy.

No comments: