Thursday, August 02, 2012

Song Titles Meme

Another meme/questionnaire/whatever going around on Tumblr. Pretty sure I've done this before, but I can't remember if it was here or on Tumblr. I know I used David Bowie songs, so this time I'll use Beach Boys songs.

Anyway: Answer the questions using only song titles from ONE artist.

Are you a man or a female?: A Young Man Is Gone

Describe yourself: The Monkey's Uncle

How are you feeling right now?: I Can Hear Music

Describe the city you’re living in: Be True to Your School

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: Cool, Cool Water

Your favorite form of transportation: Transcendental Meditation

Your best friend: Oh Darlin'

Your favorite color: All This Is That

What’s the weather like?: The Warmth of the Sun

Your favorite time of the day: Be Here in the Morning

If your life were a TV-program, what would it be called?: Hang on to Your Ego

What is your life like?: Busy Doin' Nothin'

Your current relationship: Forever

What gives?: Sail On, Sailor

I expect from the future: God Only Knows

The way I would like to go: Disney Girls

I wouldn’t mind: Good Vibrations

I fear: I Just Wasn't Made for These Times

My best advice right now: Add Some Music to Your Day

If I would change my name right now, it would be: The Man with All the Toys

My motto: Feel Flows

1 comment: