Thursday, July 12, 2012

He's Got It All Figured Out

If reincarnation is something that happens, I want to come back as this guy. Stately, distinguished, and only interested in the things that matter most in life: food, shelter, and family. He doesn't get in fights on the internet about movies or politics. He doesn't worry about insurance or credit card bills. He's in the moment and enjoying it.

Quite a portrait: the Most Interesting Gorilla in the World.

This guy's over at the Brookfield Zoo, by the way. Need to go check him out.

3 comments:

Kal said...

Wow. That is a terrific portrait. That magnificent bastard is not going to put up with any monkey shenanigans in HIS enclosure.

M. D. Jackson said...

My wife tells me that I already am this guy.

Tallulah Morehead said...

He's checking out some blond in the crowd and thinking: "I'll show you what being 'Bride of Kong' is all about, baby."