Thursday, June 07, 2012

A Possible Game of Thrones Spoiler

Okay, I can't be the only one thinking this.

I've been one of the many people theorizing for some time that Coldhands is actually Benjen Stark... and the season finale of Game of Thrones certainly seems to possibly, you know, maybe confirm that the long-missing Benjen is a White Walker now... What do you think? Do they look alike? And could the Walker on the horse be Coldhands? Are we finally getting a clue that the Benjen Stark-is-Coldhands theory is the correct one, or is this just a tease?

2 comments:

MC said...

I think that could be Benjen, but I don't think that it is Coldhands because you can see his face and body, he doesn't talk and if that particular entity popped up later, Sam would definitely recognize them rather than an entity dressed as a member of the Night's Watch.

Megan said...

I have seen some mention of this. But the "OMGOMGOMG! SNOW!!DANY SAW ACTUAL MOFREAKING SNOW ON THE IRON THRONE! THERE WAS SNOW ON IT!!! OMGIKNEWIT!" comments are much more frequent.

Yeah, I visit all those message boards. :)