Friday, June 29, 2012

Lego Batman 2 Update

I finished the first story in Lego Batman 2. After playing for a while as Superman, in the last couple of pieces of the story more character come into it: Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and the Flash. So much fun. The big bad of the next story is going to be Brainiac, looks like.

I only have two complaints about the game so far. First, it's nearly always raining in Gotham City, which makes it hard to look at sometimes. And second, sometimes the game is a little counter-intuitive in the bits when you're traveling from one location to another. Oh, and a third, it's also hard to find your way around in some of those sequences.

Still, I get to be Superman, and that means a lot. It just does. I'm a big nerd for Superman. Sometimes I just like to get him up in the air in Gotham City and fly around. When you do, John Williams's march from Superman plays, and just making the character fly around and hearing that music... damn, I could do that all by itself for a good 20 minutes. I almost have!

2 comments:

Splotchy said...

We just finished the first story last night!

I love the blurring of the Flash running.

And yes, flying as Superman with that music playing is awesome.

SamuraiFrog said...

Oh, yes, I love the Flash running, too! I just ran around everything for about five minutes. I was a tiny bit disappointed that he couldn't run up the side of buildings, but it was still fun as hell.