Thursday, December 15, 2011

Xmas: The Chipmunk Song

SamuraiFrog's Essential Christmas Songs #5. This is another one of those songs that people tend to hate, but it just fills me with warmth. I hear this song, and I'm in my grandma's house just before Christmas. So no one may agree with me (except my Dad, maybe... maybe), but this is a Christmas classic to me and it always will be. And, honestly, I just genuinely like the song. I have no use for Alvin and the Chipmunks, but I will always love this song.

4 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

It is a good song, I love it, too. But I can't get this other annoyingly catch ditty out of my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlIxeTtTru0

SamuraiFrog said...

I've never heard that one before. Is that new?

Roger Owen Green said...

My daughter lipsynched to this song this week!
I, actually my parents, owned this single when I was growing up. It's annoying, but I have affection for it. And I do a mediocre imitation of the Chipmunks.

Caffeinated Joe said...

Not sure if it's new or not, just heard it the other day.