Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Catching Up with Muppet Videos

I've been derelict in my duty to bring you the best in Muppet videos, so before I start my bombardment with the end-of-the-year lists of silly subjectivity, here are some wonderful Muppet videos. First up, here are Bert and Ernie recording from TomTom GPS. Engage the hyperdrive! And here is one of the UL Labs PSAs with the Muppets, this one on cooking safety... ...and a second one for holiday safety. This is a UK cinema ad featuring a whole lot of Muppets shilling for the Orange cell phone company. Very cute. So, turns out this is how Kermit the Frog and Jason the Segel invited Amy Adams to be in The Muppets. Glad it worked! Here's just a quick taste of some bloopers from the movie. I hope there's an outtake reel on the DVD, because Muppet bloopers are hilarious. And this is sweet: Walter checking out the Muppet Pipes at NBC. Some post-Christmas Muppety goodness for y'all!

No comments: