Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lexapro Update

I've been looking into a number of options. Thank you all so much for your suggestions, they've been very helpful. Right now it's looking like my best option is to apply for the Pharmacy Assistance Program from the manufacturer; it'll probably take another month before I hear anything, but if it comes through, I'll be able to access (through my doctor) a three-month free supply.


So there's a ray of medical sunshine there. I'm very happy to say that.

2 comments:

J Mello said...

Good to hear! Good luck!

John Seven said...

I hope that works out! Also, since there aren't any comments on the police violence threads, I just wanted to say thank you for that. To me, that's a line in the sand sort of issue and a person's view on it really tells me who they are to the core.