Monday, November 28, 2011

I Saw The Muppets

I thought for sure we wouldn't be able to go, but my Mom came up and took us as a Thanksgiving treat. I loved the movie; I would probably have loved it even if it sucked, and to be honest I was bracing myself just in case, but this movie exceeded my expectations. I'll talk more about it during Film Week on Wednesday, but I really enjoyed it, and of course it made me cry. What a lovely movie. So glad I got to go! I saw four movies in the cinema in 2011 (as opposed to none in 2010), and I loved each of them. Not bad.

4 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I was specifically thinking of the scene when Walter sneaks into the studio when I thought of you.

J Mello said...

Was a great, fun movie, indeed!

Joe Owen said...

Told ya it was good! But to be fair, I am like you in regards to the Muppets, I like everything they are in.....me and the boy have watched Muppets from Space like 5 times (it's free On Demand), so clearly I am biased.

Joe Owen said...

eek, this is actually Devilham, logged into my work Blogger account (just in case you were thinking, 'what do you mean you told me, jackass??')!