Friday, October 14, 2011

The Halloween Pumpkin Bucket

We had one of these for years and years. I have no idea where it came from, but when we were kids, my sister used to carry it for trick-or-treating. I had one that was taller, but that one went by the way and then we just had this one. In the off-seasons, I used to use it as Jack Pumpkinhead's head when I would experiment with making bodies out of sticks or clothes filled with newspaper. Back in my "I wanna be a special effects guy or a Muppeteer" days.


Anyway, I wish I knew what happened to this guy, because I'd love to have him back. I know I could probably just buy a new one, but it's not really the same thing. I miss mine. You know how it is.

I also miss my McDonald's trick-or-treat buckets, but that's a whole other thing.

No comments: