Saturday, October 08, 2011

Halloween: More Random Commercials

Saturdays are Halloween commercial days here in October.

First, this bizarre McDonald's commercial. Is it French? Or Canadian? I just know this is something they wouldn't air in the US...


I remember this one, from 1991: the Pepsi/Doritos Monster Match game, featuring a henpecked Frankenstein's Monster.


Apparently Cap'n Crunch fights zombies on Halloween. But, with Peanut Butter Crunch? I'd rather have the brains, thank you.


More next Saturday!

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

That first one is very weird! And I remember the Frsnk-family ad very well! The last one makes me wonder why they didn't theme the cereal for Halloween then. Guess it was just easier to toss a Halloween-ish ad out there then change the whole box.