Sunday, October 16, 2011

DC Reboot Nightmare #43

"What's the deal with that Bruce Wayne, anyway?"


"What do you mean?"

"He's always taking in those boys."

"Oh, yeah."

"In the last five years, he's taken in four young boys. His wards."

"I think one of them is his son."

"Yeah, the youngest one. Something seems... off about that, doesn't it?"

"Maybe he's just trying to give back. The guy's parents were murdered when he was a kid. Maybe he's got a soft spot for fellow orphans."

"Yeah, he certainly seems to."

"Ew."

"All I know is the oldest one's called Dick. The first one."

"I repeat: ew."

"It's awfully secluded up there. Anything could go on and no one hear it. No one would ever even know about it."

"So you're telling me Bruce Wayne is a secluded, rich pervert?"

"Hey, you said that, not me. I just said that Bruce Wayne lives out in the country with little boys, and it's kind of weird."

2 comments:

Tallulah Morehead said...

If he breaks out the "Jesus Juice" we're all in trouble.

Autumn said...

And...zing