Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TV Reportish

Man, I miss Hellcats this season.


:: I watched 2 Broke Girls. It was... okayish. But it has Kat Dennings, so I'll keep watching. Shallow? Who gives a shit? It's not like I'm expecting quality from TV these days, especially on CBS.

:: Nothing to say about the Hell's Kitchen finale. Zero drama, but at least Elise wasn't in the final two.

:: I recorded The Playboy Club on the TiVo, but I haven't watched it yet. I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to. It got terrible reviews, and you could tell just from the promos last May that it was going to be awful. As much as I like Amber Heard, I'm not sure it's a watch-a-terrible-TV-show-just-because-she's-on-it-even-if-she's-wearing-a-Bunny-suit kind of like.

Actually, I did once. I watched an episode of Criminal Minds recently because she was on it. Have you ever watched Criminal Minds? It makes me want to take back everything I ever said about Law & Order: SVU being vapid and ridiculous. Criminal Minds makes SVU look like Joseph Wambaugh wrote it.

:: I'm glad How I Met Your Mother is back, and pleased that we're going to go back to Barney and Robin, but... Victoria? Ugh.

:: So, so, so glad Castle is back on.

1 comment:

Jaquandor said...

I'll flesh this thought out in a post to come, but after seeing the Hell's Kitchen finale and thinking about the season as a whole, I'm wondering if the producers didn't insist on Elise's continued presence out of a sense that without her, the season was a complete dud. Other than her drama, Hell's Kitchen this year was basically on auto-pilot. Ramsay didn't even seem invested most of the time.