Friday, September 02, 2011

Next Week: Useless List Coming

I forgot I was going to do a list of the 100 best movies of the first decade of the new century. (Not when everyone did it in 2010, but after the decade was actually over, as in this house we count decimal units correctly from 1 to 10, not from 0 to 9, thus making a decade 2001 to 2010.)


Anyway, I don't feel particularly qualified or willing to do a pretentious "best" list, so I'm going to do another of my subjective favorites lists. The 100 movies I personally liked the most from 2001 to 2010. 20 a day, Monday through Friday, with thin justifications for why I like each, or something.

That's next week. Something to skip, maybe.

1 comment:

The Pretentious Know it All said...

I'm compiling my list on my blog as well, slowly but surely. Can't wait to read yours. Nothing to skip at all.

I really enjoyed that top 500 list you did a while back. It was alphabetical, I believe. Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the past decade.