Friday, September 30, 2011

KAT DENNINGS' TITS by Harlan Kirk

Snowy globes enticing bounce,
Demand attention by the ounce,
A loving softness calls you home,
Comfort-promising fleshy domes

Capturing glances by degrees,
Those cantilevered mammaries,
The source of all the world’s delight,
Obsession of my dreams at night

If I should die before I wake,
I pray Kat’s tits my soul to take,
To rest in heaven’s silken bed,
To crush those pillows with my head,

To know that fluffy, pink-tipped land,
To squeeze with undeserving hand,
To understand (I’m such a stooge)
Why Kat Dennings’ breasts are so damn huge

Must be the bigness of her heart,
Her capacity for love and art,
The enveloping warmth of Katherine’s soul,
Made manifest in those sweet rolls

How can the world feel so much rage
With Kat’s deliciousness on the stage?
Too good for fumbling fingers’ mar,
I appreciate them from afar

I contemplate their perfect heft,
Their perky wobble, their lovely cleft,
All things I’d give to squeeze them once,
To thank the fates for such a bunce

Alas, if I could but deserve
To be allowed that pristine curve,
My list of Wonders will never omit
Those natural wonders, Kat Dennings’ tits.

-- Harlan Kirk, 30 September 2011

Harlan, ol' buddy, you are insane. I do appreciate the object of your affections, though... Kat Dennings is a perfect human being. Let me know how your inevitable restraining order hearing goes, okay, pal?

1 comment:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I love a man that goes full retard with his passions. This poem will sound really good while read into the court record. Fantastic.