Tuesday, August 02, 2011

The Meme Invasion of Earth

A Doctor Who meme slightly modified from Heck Yeah Tumblr Challenges

1 - Your Favourite Who Quote


"I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it."

2 - Your Favourite Classic Series Episode

"Genesis of the Daleks"

3 - Your Favourite New Series Episode

"The Unicorn and the Wasp"

4 - Your Favourite Doctor

It used to be the First, but nowadays it's been the Fourth.

5 - Your Favourite Companion

Donna Noble.

6 - Your Favourite Piece of Music

That middle-eight section of the theme!

7 - A Who-Related Photo That Makes You Happy


8 - A Who-Related Photo That Makes You Angry/Sad

I don't know, anything with Amy Pond kind of annoys the shit out of me lately.

9 - Your Favourite Season (Classic or New)

The "Key to Time" season.

10 - Your Favourite Villain

The Daleks.

11 - The Villain Who Scared You the Most

The Weeping Angels were genuinely terrifying.

12 - Your Favourite Who-Related FanFic

I don't do fan fic.

13 - The Scene That Made Your Cry the Most

In "Vincent and the Doctor" when Vincent Van Gogh gets to see his legacy.

14 - Your Doctor Who OTP

None. I think the romantic nonsense on the nu-Who is tedious and obvious.

15 - Favourite Who Actor

Roger Delgado.

16 - Favourite Who Actress

Alex Kingston.

17 - An Episode You Wish Hadn’t Been Made

I don't think there's an episode I wish hadn't been made. I mean, I can ignore them just as easily. Episodes like "42" are best left ignored.

18 - Who You Think Should Be the Next Doctor

I've wanted to see Patrick Stewart as the Doctor for about the last 15 years.

No comments: