Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Brief Questionnaire

via Jaquandor

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

My civil ceremony with Becca. She says she didn't cry, but she did, and it was very sweet.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

Can I do better in high school?

What movie/TV char­acter do you most resemble in per­son­ality?

Bernard Black from Black Books, maybe. I'm very lazy and kind of disgusting and horribly selfish, so... yeah, that fits.

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

Karl Rove.

Name one habit you want to change in your­self.

My laziness.

Describe your­self in one word.

Superfluous.

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.

Well, I got it from Jaquandor, so: impeccable.

Why do you blog? (In one sen­tence)

I am superhumanly bored and have an intense need for distraction in my inconsequential existence.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Awww, that first answer is so sweet!

Jaquandor said...

Thanks, but I assure you, I am in fact highly peccable!

WV: Lemingum. Lemming-flavored gum?