Friday, May 27, 2011

Excited About a Game That Doesn't Exist

After going to the gym this morning, Becca and I stopped several places, including Gamestop. She's looking for a used Gamecube Memory Cube (which she didn't find), and asked me if I wanted to go in. I said no, I'd just sit there looking at games I can't afford right now.


But while waiting in the car, I suddenly thought, Oh, damn, did LEGO Ghostbusters come out yet?!

Then I realized that game doesn't exist.

This is your fault, Lee Sargent! You made me crave a game that isn't real!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I got your used Game Cube memory card right here. If Becs puts the return address on my drawing, I'll mail it to you. :)

SamuraiFrog said...

Oh, great! I'll let her know!

Lee said...

It hurts every day that this game isn't in existence.