Friday, March 04, 2011

Marci's Kinky Taco Sex Party

Passing Taco Bell and seeing a sign that says "MARCI WANTS U TO HAVE A TACO PAK."

ME: Who's Marci and what's a Taco Pak?

BECCA: Ugh, that sign's been there for a month. I'm so sick of seeing it.

ME: Is Marci supposed to be somebody?

BECCA: Who cares? Marci's a whore! Fuck Marci and her kinky taco sex party.

ME: Wait, how do you get from Taco Pak to kinky sex party?

BECCA: Do the math!

ME: I don't think I want to do that math...

BECCA: Well, you shouldn't, because there's explosive diarrhea at the end of it.

ME: EEEW!

BECCA: Hey, aren't you the one who always says that everything on the Taco Bell menu sounds like the bowel movement you'll have after you eat it?

ME: I pray I never have to go to Marci's kinky taco sex and diarrhea party...

3 comments:

Room Mom Helper said...

Why is "Pack" spelled "pak?" I want answers from Marci.

Daskaea said...

That made me literally ROFL my waffles. Thanks for making me smile on a crappy day! I love you guys!

Nathan said...

If it were spelled "pac," I'd think it was the Taco People's Action Committee.