Friday, March 04, 2011

Becca LOVES Matlock

ME: Matlock's never in the beginning of these episodes, is he? We're always seeing some silly love scene and then a murder. I wonder what Matlock does with himself when he's not ambling through crime-solving?

BECCA: He plays the banjo. He polishes his shoes. He talks about pies with Don Knotts. He makes chili. He loves hot dogs. He thinks of new ways to be cantankerous, folksy, and cheap. He dreams about solving crimes in the Old West. He's a well-rounded country gentleman.

5 comments:

Wings said...

Hey, more power to her. I love "Murder, She Wrote" and Jessica Fletcher, myself.

Daskaea said...

Teehee, that made me giggle. I <3 Becca.

Tallulah Morehead said...

At his age, Matlock is watching MATLOCK.

Drake said...

Also he's writing love letters to his lost love Aunt Bea.

Will said...

and "At his age, Matlock is watching MATLOCK."

for the WIN !