Saturday, February 26, 2011

2 Years of Marriage

It still feels... well, I don't know, it kind of feels weird to say I'm married, but Becca and I have been together so long, too, that getting married felt natural. I don't know. I just love her and even with all of the things we're bearing with right now (like Becca getting laid off from work), I'm really happy to be with her.

Sap, sap, sappiness.

My sister got married today, too. I guess she damn well better always remember my anniversary since it's the same as hers.

8 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

congrats to all four of you. I always remember my eldest niece's wedding anniversary because it was on my bithday in 2005.

Jaquandor said...

Congrats on the anniversary! I noted on my own blog that The Wife and I started dating twenty years ago, last week.

(Also, when your link to this post showed up on Facebook, it cut off the text of the post right after the word 'laid', which made it read...well, it's a canonical example of "unintentional hilarity"!)

Devilham said...

I hope you guys are together to the end, my wife and I have been together for 21 years now (married 15), and I can say from first hand experience, it gets better all the time! Take courage SF (and Becca!), tough times happen, but together, you'll make it through it, and will most likely be better for it.

Drake said...

congrats and many years of happiness and love.

Dr. Monkey said...

Happy anniversary.

Daskaea said...

Yay! Happy anniversary! You two are so cute! Here's to many more happy years!

Mob said...

Ah crap, I'm a day late but wanted to say Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

ninjapiratequeen said...

Two Fine People such as yerselves indeed deserve Happiness, Me Samurai Frog. Go ahead, take th'night off with th'Missus an' go t'shore.