Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No Kringus Offerings This Year

Well, for the first time in the six years I've been doing this blog, I decided that I'm not going to do my annual post of offerings for Lord Kringus. I know that means I won't get any presents this year, but I'm going to have to live with it. I just don't have the energy to scour YouTube for fun Christmas videos this year. Maybe next year, instead.

Also, I'm not doing my annual post of Christmas babes, either. When my computer crashed earlier this year, and then my external drive crashed over the summer, I just lost so much of what I'd collected for that post that I just didn't bother to try and find them again. I'm just going to let it go this year.

C'est la vie, Kringus. We meet again next year.

2 comments:

Sleestak said...

Kristen bell and Adam Baldwin photo refs in Captain America comic?
Looks like her.

http://flic.kr/p/945ELG

SamuraiFrog said...

Boy, it sure does.