Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Meme-O Polo

Via Jaquandor.

26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?

Well, I don't go to Sunday Stealing, but I do get these from Jaquandor, so there's your answer. Still, if anyone I read does these, I always enjoy their answers.

27. What color shirt are you wearing?

Charcoal, which seems to be my favorite color for shirts. This one also has Oscar the Grouch on it.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

I don't think I ever have. Am I really missing out on something? I've never thought about it.

29. Can you whistle?

Yes, and beautifully.

30. Favorite colors(s)?

It's been the darker blues lately, but I still love purple and green.

31. Could you be a pirate?

The 10 year-old inside of me would leap at the chance, but frankly I don't have the energy for it these days.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?

Usually some kind of show tune or something from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Or something by the Beach Boys or Roger Whittaker. Whatever hits me. Jimmy Webb songs are fun to sing.

33. Favorite girls name?

Andromeda. I would totally name a daughter Andromeda.

34. Favorite boy’s name?

It changes. Today I like Jim.

35. What’s in your pocket right now?

Nuttin'. I'm still in my sweatpants; they have pockets, but I don't put anything in them. These are strictly a comfort gig.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?

I don't remember... home alone, I haven't even spoken aloud yet today.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?

The ones I remember best were this sort of Mondrian-type design, but with circles over some of the lines. It was very 1980s.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?

I guess when I split my head open when I was 3 or 4. I can't remember much about it.

39. Do you love where you live?

It ain't not bad. I don't know if I'll ever really love DeKalb, but it's nice. I don't really care, as long as Becca's here.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?

One, and it is an HDTV.

41. Who is your loudest friend?

I am. I am a loud motherfucker.

42. How many dogs do you have?

None. We're not allowed to have dogs in this complex. Besides, I have my rabbit, and I'd rather have him than anything.

43. Does anyone have a crush on you?

You do. We both know it. It's okay.

44. What are the most fun things you ever did?

Anything I did with Becca, even when she thinks I was pissed off or upset.

45. What are your favorite books?

I've mentioned them before, and I'm sure I will again.

47. Favorite Team?

I'm not a sports guy.

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?

"Surf's Up" by the Beach Boys, "Rock and Roll Suicide" by David Bowie, and "I'll See You in My Dreams" by R. Crumb and His Cheap Suit Serenaders.

49. What were you doing at 12 AM?

Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?

"I wonder what the roads look like this morning?"

No comments: