Monday, December 06, 2010

Letting Me Down Gently?

ME: Okay, here's a movie idea for Disney: a live action version of Adventures of the Gummi Bears.

BECCA: No.

ME: But, listen: you do it as a semi-serious fantasy epic with CGI Gummi Bears. Like the first season of Gummi Bears, where it was about that kid meeting legendary creatures and fighting off Duke Igthorn and his trolls in a medieval kingdom.

BECCA: That's so stupid.

ME: It's Lord of the Rings with CGI Gummi Bears.

BECCA: I had this dream last night that someone took a big shit in the sink.

ME: Ew.

BECCA: And I had to clean it, and it was disgusting. And then later, I had to do laundry in the same sink, and it was just mired in crap. Like, the crap would just never come out.

ME: I... I kind of hate you for telling me about that.

BECCA: And that dream? That sounds better than your Gummi Bears movie.

4 comments:

Kal said...

It took me years to get that theme song to the Gummi Bears cartoon out of my head. Now it's back and includes a sink full of crap. I knew there was a reason I read your posts. Ewww.

Drake said...

Maybe it was Gummi Bear shit in that sink!

And i thought my dream of being a cat lawyer was weird.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I love Becca so much it hurts.

GarrettCRW said...

It sounds like Becca just perfectly described every single live-action remake of a cartoon, ever.