Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Will Smith Sucks

ME: So, according to this website, the worst Halloween song is "Are You Ready for Freddy" by the Fat Boys.

BECCA: Yeah, that was pretty terrible.

ME: Of the surprisingly vast library of Freddy Krueger songs, the best one is "Nightmare on My Street" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

BECCA: I used to love that song, but I am so beyond sick of Will Smith right now.

ME: Well, I'll give you that, but the classics are still the classics.

BECCA: I'd rather see the Fat Boys in I Am Legend than Will Smith at this point.

ME: Okay, well, to be honest, I would totally see that movie. As opposed to the Will Smith version, which I haven't even bothered to see.

BECCA: Fuck it, I'd rather watch Disorderlies than Ali.

ME: Well... yeah, okay, me too.

2 comments:

Cinema Du Meep said...

this actually made me laugh out loud.

I agree, Will Smith sucks. And he's spread his seed with a new generation of suck.

SamuraiFrog said...

I do find his son repellent.