Saturday, November 06, 2010

Kirby's Epic Yarn

My Mom gave Becca a copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn for her birthday, so most of what we've been doing this week has been Kirby's Epic Yarn-related. I expected it'd be a fun time-waster, but there are a couple of levels here that take a skill level that seems to be frustratingly beyond me. (Maybe it's easier with just one player instead of two, since Becca and I have a tendency--on this game and many others--to bump into each other a lot and then start intentionally throwing each other into traps.)

It looks like a game for little kids, but I'm having fun with it. It's not a very easy game, though it isn't overly challenging. But I like games like this. They're fun for what they are. And I find the yarn-and-fabric designs visually appealing. I've said before that I'm not big into the zombie-killing games or a ton of the military strategy games; I just like to have fun, and this is a fun game. I recommend it, especially for kids.

No comments: