Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween: The Olsen Twins?

Apparently one of the things to do right now on YouTube is to take songs from those detestable Olsen Twins videos that used to play on a loop in the mid-nineties when I worked at Target, and slow them down. And it makes them really, really creepy. Or... I like to think it's more accurate to say that slowing the speed just brings out the creepiness that's already inherent in those Olsen Twins videos. Here they are on Halloween, invoking Pazuzu or something, and generally making Satan wet his bed.

2 comments:

The Frog Queen said...

I am typing this from under my desk.....it is not safe out there anymore.

Make it stop....make it stop!!

:D

Cheers!

4B said...

I guess these people were really slow understanding the concept behind that Patton Oswalt bit about Alvin and the chipmunks.