Tuesday, May 04, 2010

My 30 Favorite Star Wars Characters

30. Bossk

29. Captain Roos Tarpals

28. Tarfful

27. Sebulba

26. Boba Fett

25. Jaxxon

24. IG-88

23. Wicket

22. General Grievous

21. Princess Leia Organa

20. Kit Fisto

19. Max Rebo

18. Plo Koon

17. Luke Skywalker

16. Mace Windu

15. Cad Bane

14. Jar Jar Binks

13. Ahsoka Tano

12. Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin

11. Aayla Secura

10. C-3PO

9. Obi-Wan Kenobi

8. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker
(Clone Wars has really managed to turn Anakin into a compelling character.)

7. Chewbacca

6. Plif

5. Yoda

4. Lando Calrissian

3. Han Solo

2. Qui-Gon Jinn

1. R2-D2

May the 4th be with you!

6 comments:

Bob "Melon" Melonosky said...

Good list!

Leia and Jabba the Hut would have made my top 5.

Mayren said...

I love me some r2d2! rock on

Devilham said...

yep, gotta say, happy to see Qui-Gon Jinn in the top 5, while I wasn't overly impressed with the last 3 movies, I really dug his character in it (it never hurts to cast Liam Niesson in anything, he could read the phone book compellingly if you ask me),the first part of the 4th film, with him and Obi-Wan just getting all Jedi on the robots asses was simply awesome.

MC said...

Is it bad that I think I would have a problem naming 30 Star Wars characters?

*hands in his geek credentials*

Megan said...

Heh. I'm with Matt on this one. THIRTY?!?

Andrei Vajna II said...

You're so right about the Clone Wars putting Anakin on track!