Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meme Renewed

I always enjoy these silly iPod memes, and since the internet has been so damn quiet this week, I thought I'd just do this one.

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes/iPod, Windows Media Player (etc…) on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button, and the title of that song is your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in [brackets] after the song name

Are you male or female?
I Am What I Am

Describe yourself!
I Don't Miss You At All

What do people feel when they’re around you?
Play My Music

Describe your current relationship.
Be My Wife

Where would you like to be now?
Shelf

How do you feel about love?
This Is Me

What’s your life like?
Wuthering Heights

What would you wish for if you had only one wish?
Ten Million Slaves

Say something wise.
Sorry

If someone says “Is this okay?” You say,
Paranoid

How would you describe yourself?
Magic

What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Sound and Vision

How do you feel today?
Goodnight & Goodbye

What is your life’s purpose?
Tonight

What is your motto?
I Love to Sing-A

What do your friends think of you?
Solitary Man

What do you think of your parents?
Pushin' Me Away

What do you think about very often?
Good Girls Go Bad

What is 2 + 2?
Let's Take a Rocketship to Mars

What do you think of your best friend?
Chuckmates

What do you think of the person you like?
One in a Million

What is your life story?
That's How You Know

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I Wanna Know You

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Still in Love with You

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Live to Party

What will they play at your funeral?
Box of Rain

What is your hobby/interest?
3

What is your biggest fear?
I Left My Heart in Scandinavia

What is your biggest secret?
You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart

What do you think of your friends?
Wake Up

1 comment:

Wings said...

Hah! Love it!